Aishiteru - Zhivilia Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

My Husband

My Husband
My life partner : my husband

Wednesday 2 March 2011

I accept his story of hard love

my nickname .. mitsuiefhie
I was a little difficult to accept and love me hard
for the couple, or even love someone ..
because it is not my nature because I was la little cocky nie ..

but since I know a man named
Muhd Erfan efhie .. my life changed because of
he was trying to steal my heart ..
but even if he tried to steal my heart
I do not accept him as my life partner
though he repeatedly asked the couple I

He is also a bit selfish .. Because he solicit the
I love to get him ... and I said he
if you want to wait a couple with me so I
try to love him within one year ..

then I will thank him with all my heart love
and make him as my life partner ...
at first I could not believe I remember well
he will not wait for me in one year
but his end he was willing to wait all that ..

So now I believe that he really
I love .. hahaha ..
nie me how difficult it receives love
and the fact ..

but I'm now at a happy life with her
for four years ...
hahaha. not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment